I didn’t win the Powerball lottery. I also have seen NONE of the films up for Best Movie – but am anticipating seeing “13 Hours.” I’M CERTAINLY interested to see how they treat the subject of the attack on our consulate in Benghazi.
Peabody Award-winning international film and television star Nick $earcy was my guest this morning.
After acknowledging our racist planning – each of us having adopted a black kiddo as a cover for our hatred of all non-whites – we talked about his move “Gosnell – America’s Biggest Serial Killer” that will be coming out this fall. We also discussed another movie that will be out later in January, “Greater,” the story of “possibly the greatest walk-on in the history college football.
If you haven’t done so, definitely follow Nick on Twitter RIGHT NOW.
Listen to the show here:
- RIP: Alan Rickman.
- The nominees for The Oscars were just announced.
- LOL: Al Jazeera America is shutting down in April.
- Islamic State just took credit for the attacks in Indonesia – but the official position of #HausRules is that IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM:
- Was Iran returning our sailors the diplomatic victory that the administration is claiming? NO.
- The State Department is insisting that they’re not overselling our relationship with Iran
- Hugh Hewitt confronts Ann Coulter over her comments on Nikki Haley and Ted Cruz’s citizenship
Thank you for reading and listening!
Tomorrow’s show guest: MRCtv’s Dan Joseph!
Thank you for reading and please share!
You can listen and follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.