Despite the dramatic weather (crippling snow in the East and drizzly rain here in Newport Beach), the show was a smashing and entertaining success! Also, I can still report that Don Henley is STILL alive.
My guest today was MRCtv’s Dan Joseph – peas in a political pod, we had a great time talking about weather and the 2016 Presidential campaign. It seems to me that Joseph STILL has withheld his support from both Trump and Clinton, although I will continue to watch his Facebook feed to see if that changes.
Here is the hilarious interaction between Joseph and Tingles Matthews that I mentioned during the intro:
As an added bonus, Dan and I did a couple of videos together:
Here’s the complete audio of today’s show:
- Good news: British special forces don burkas to put themselves in a position to take out a bunch of Islamic State Jihadis in Syria
- Good news: Whoopi may leave the country if Trump is elected
- DC local politicians successfully keep Walmart from brining their low-priced goods-selling evil into the economically destroyed 7th Ward
- Donald Trump describes Ted Cruz as worse than Hillary Clinton:
- GOP loser Bob Dole explains why he doesn’t like Ted Cruz (inadvertently revealing exactly why some conservatives LOVED Ted Cruz
- Tucker Carlson points out how uncomfortable Donald Trump seemed during Sarah Palin’s crazy endorsement speech
- Hillary blames her most recent email scandal information on a vast right-wing conspiracy
- Bernie Sander’s tax plan: guaranteed to bring the economy to a halt – while REALLY sticking it to the EVIL rich
Thank you for listening and reading!
Tomorrow’s superstar guest: Andrew Klavan
Here’s a little flavor of Klavan’s genius:
Thank you for reading and please share!