Two too-good guests made it imperative that I get to them as soon as possible. Then I had to figure out how to get time to stand still to be able to speak with them as long as possible. I was successful with the former and failed at the latter. Listen to the entire show here:Listen to “#HausRules – 10.26.16” on Spreaker.
Constitutional Sound Bite – David Shestokas
The primary topic of today’s segment: What the Constitution allows (and does NOT allow) the President to do with a pen and a phone.
Listen to the isolated segment here:Listen to “Constitutional Sound Bites” on Spreaker.
HausGuest – Kevin Williamson
Kevin and I talked about a handful of very different things:
- Newport Beach’s weather > Houston’s
- Newt and Megyn Kelly got into a VERY big thing:
- Member character and values? For Republicans, it used to be a thing. It’s one of the points made here by Bret Stephens:
- We’re both (regretfully and sadly) exfans of El Rushbo. It was in part inspired by sentiments like this:
- Obamacare wasn’t intended to FAIL, it was actually supposed to WORK (which is even MORE concerning):
- We concluded with my asking Kevin for his election predictions.
- I was on “Hillary Vs Trump” last night:
- Mark Steyn‘s got a new television show in the works. Here’s Dennis Miller’s comment:
- Heart health: sleep less, eat more garlic, and have lots of sex.
- More Wikileaks H-Rod stuff:
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.