One thing I did NOT get to today was the details of Pew’s recent polling on voter preferences and opinions. Check these:
- Which candidate better understands the needs of the voters:
- Traits and characteristics:
- Good or great?
Here’s today’s entire show:Listen to “#HausRules – 10.28.16” on Spreaker.
- College Planning America – Dave Coen: Dave and I discussed the importance of choices and the trade-offs required to make them. He also answered a chatroom question about 529 tax-deferred saving plans (they are RARELY the best option for parents who have multiple kids going into college at the same time)
- HausGuest – David Daley: We had an incredibly interesting discussion about how gerrymandering and redistricting has had an impact on the House of Representatives (and a subsequent effect on whom are the Presidential candidates for this election). The conversation was inspired by David’s recent (NSFW-titled) book on the subject:
- 3rd quarter GDP inched up:
- Mary Katherine Ham just wrote about the 96% premium increase she just received:
- With premiums exploding, the Obama administration’s response to the disaster that is the “Affordable Care Act” – taxpayer bailouts of insurance companies:
- In Oregon, the Bundys were acquitted of ALL charges after taking over the Federal wildlife refuge:
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.