So much to talk about. So little time. Here’s today’s week-beginning show: Listen to “#HausRules – 11.14.16” on Spreaker.
HausGuest – Kimberly Ross
Kimberly is a contributor to RedState (and just recently to Rare) – I’ve really liked what she’s had to say on Twitter (and in her articles) over the the last few months and was able to cajole her into coming on the show!
Primarily, we talked about the consequences and rippled effects from the election. The conversation was launched from these two recent articles that she published:
She was a GREAT guest!
- SNL cold-opened with Kate McKinnon singing Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah. Which was lame.
- Dream Kardashian is now on Twitter. Seriously.
- Judith is NOT Rick’s daughter!
- San Diegans tell Dean Spanos to build a stadium with his OWN money.
- Some VERY interesting electoral results and analysis.
- Trump wants to be the first “Work from home” President.
- Prosecute Clinton? NO. The Clintons are “good people.”
- First two admin hires: Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon.
- Ben Shapiro is NOT a fan of Bannon (nor is anyone that I know that knows him).
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.