First up, I have a new show sponsor. And there is a special introductory offer that is the most aggressive that Simplisafe has EVER offered. It’s a revolutionary home security system that is fantastic:
Listen to the entire show here:Listen to “#HausRules – 11.22.16” on Spreaker.
HausGuest – Phil Kerpen
Phil runs American Commitment, a free-market advocacy think tank, and he’s been a multiple-time HausGuest. And he’s always been terrific.
We talked at first about the continued fall-out from the election.
- Steve Bannon’s interview with the Hollywood Reporter shows him to be a bit of an FDR-styled New Deal-ish federal infrastructure-spending guy:
- Trump is NOT going to pursue a Hillary prosecution:
- Michelle Rhee is NOT the best choice for Education Secretary:
We then concluded about Andrew Cuomo’s plan, implemented via New York’s public service energy commission, to require a 50% renewable electricity mandate for the state. A wide variety of groups are pushing back and wanting the issue to be decided by the legislature:
- Hilarious – donations to the Clinton Foundation are cratering. On the other hand, now maybe they’ll have to focus on doing actual stuff (instead of it just being a cost of doing business):
- Elizabeth Warren is doubling down on her desire to regulate and reign-in Wall Street:
- I watched “The Big Short” last night (great movie, but missed a big part of what caused the mortgage meltdown – government-mandated aggressive lending practices and federal guarantees of loans):
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.