Yeah, the election was the main topic.
Although I did start out mentioning Sunday night’s Episode 3 of the Walking Dead and that I loved the opening sequence’s using The Jam for the music:
Here’s today’s entire show (although I did edit out the HILARIOUS phone calls – using the wrong number I’d been given – to get ahold of today’s HausGuest. The live listeners got a front-row seat to it):Listen to “#HausRules – 11.8.16” on Spreaker.
HausGuest – John D. Davidson
John is a senior correspondent for The Federalist and one of my faves. He was a GREAT guest for talking through the MAIN topic of the day.
We started out discussing this GREAT article he just published, about the main myth of 2016 – that our problems are WITHOUT. They aren’t; they’re WITHIN:
That led to a discussion, illustrating the point, about another recent and GREAT article:
- An unbelievably stupid Tweet from Ann Coulter:
- An unbelievably stupid Tweet from CA’s next Senator, Kamala Harris:
- A REALLY substantive Tweet from actor and previous HausGuest Mark Pellegrino:
- Robert Tracinski’s advice for how to vote when there’s no one for whom to vote:
- I LOVED this op/ed in Forbes from John Tamny:
- Are voting selfies legal? It depends:
- Lt. Col. Ralph Peters explains why he’s voting against Trump (despite loathing Hillary):
Thank you for reading and listening!
Wednesday’s HausGuests: David Shestokas and Dan Joseph
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.