For those paying particularly close attention, the show’s computer system was up and running – so in addition to having ads (the College Planning America jingle has been much-missed by many) and other audio available, I was able to have a guest for the first time in 4 days.
While he was on the air talking about the New Hampshire primary and other fun stuff, he ran into Mika Brzezinski. Scottie took the picture used above on the headline pic. As you can imagine, it was a great time with a total pro.
Listen to the show here:
- Congrats to the Broncos
- Doritos commercial slammed by crazy pro-abortion National Abortion Rights Action League:
- Maybe pot will help with football concussion/head injuries?
- The best symbolic representation of Bernie’s economic ideas is this video:
- Sabo totally punked the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ Bernie Sanders concert:
- Your feelings about the $110 million sale of a Hamptons estate is a good predictor if you’re feeling the Bern…
- Trump’s 8 crazy-assed lawsuits in the last few years
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.