Unfortunately, my much-anticipated segment with Dan Bongino was rescheduled at the last minute. Dan will show up on #HausRules next week.
I did notice that at the bottom of the hour, when I announced that he had to postpone for the day, my numbers didn’t drop AT ALL. Which was nice. So thank you for that!
Listen to the show here:
- Donald confused the communion plate with an offering plate on Sunday morning
- Quinnipiac and the Des Moines Register both show Trump leading the pack in Iowa
- Ted Cruz’s latest mailer was an unfortunate attempt at vote shaming; Rubio did something similar:
- Gallup just showed a record breaking result for Donald — the highest negative for a candidate since they’ve been keeping track of such a statistic
- Hillary says that her email scandal is just a GOP smokescreen and no one cares about it as she never sent anything “marked classified” – and we all know she is a full-on liar
- VA scandal: the head of the MN VA swindled over $100,000 by gaming their bonus system and just got reinstated despite overwhelming proof that she’s a dirtbag
Thank you so much for listening!
Tomorrow’s guest: Jon Gabriel
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.