This may have been my favorite show YET. Two fantastic guests and the ensuing discussions were incredibly interesting and fun.
Listen to the entire show here:
As I do every other Friday, Dan Chambers and I talked legal issues. Today was specifically about the changes in criminal forensics and that lead to a discussion of “Making a Murderer.” If you are in Southern California and need the best attorney available, Dan IS your man:
My guest for the second half of the show was Michael Ramirez – the best political cartoonist of our age. Needless to say, it was a privilege to have Michael on the show and he absolutely hit it out of the park.
Here’s his latest bit of genius (click pic or here to link to the Investors.com ‘toon site):
Lastly, Michael will be giving a talk and doing a book signing at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley next Wednesday. I will be there and if you’re any where CLOSE, you should too!
- Barry Manilow had to cancel last night and tonight’s concerts. #SadPanda
- Jake Tapper DRILLED Debbie Wasserman-Schultz over Hillary’s super-delegates. Her response is priceless.
- The whole super-delegate thing – set up in the 80s – is utterly indicative of the left wing approach to everything: management of results, by a few super-wise and well-connected “leaders,” to make sure that the choices freely made by the populace don’t end up being the “wrong” ones.
- Millennials prefer socialism to capitalism.
- Bernie TRIED to explain why his big government ideas are OK
Thank you for reading and listening!
Monday’s guest: John Ekdahl (if you follow him on Twitter, you KNOW how good this will be)
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.