To me this seemed to be the shortest show yet – due in no small part to my rockstar guest, Ben Howe. There’s just way to much to talk about to try and squeeze it in to 60 minutes.
But we tried. And I think you’ll agree that we were extraordinarily successful.
Listen to the show here:
Sub theme of the day: #BaldIsBeautiful
- Better Call Saul – episode 2. Perfection. As always, Alan Sepinwall’s recap is a must-read
- Plugs Biden from 1992 – warning H.W. Bush to NOT nominate a SCOTUS justice, should the need arise:
- Clarence Thomas hasn’t asked a question from the bench in a DECADE
- The results are coming in about Seattle’s minimum wage experiment – and they’re NOT good
- Charles Koch agrees with Bernie Sanders on one important thing – although his solution is the polar opposite
- Trump calls out a heckler (awesome)
- Trump calls out an enemy (frightening):
- Jon Gabriel’s modest proposal: Cut Trump loose from the GOP
Thank you so much for listening and reading!
Tomorrow’s big-time guest: Stephen Kruiser
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.