Despite the quick nod to Bravo’s “Vanderpump Rules” due to a thread in the show’s chatroom, it was pretty much of an all-politics show. Because there is a TON going on.
Listen to the entire show here:
Secondly, the issue of income inequality has become a massive part of the current electoral narrative – especially on the Democrat side of the aisle – and Don has just co-written a book on this very issue:
He was a great guest and we had a VERY good chat.
- Al Gore LOVED Leo Dicaprio‘s climate change comments at the Oscars and Twitter responses decimated him
- Super Tuesday is a super big deal – with a huge chunk of Presidential delegates on the table
- A new national poll shows Hillary and Bernie trailing Rubio and Cruz, but beating Trump
- #NeverTrump and #NeverHillary pulls Adam Baldwin back on to Twitter
- Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse published an open letter about why he will NEVER vote for Donald Trump
- Thomas Sowell just published an editorial encouraging voters to cast ballots against Trump, as well
- Harrison Bergeron – Kurt Vonnegut’s extremely short story, written in 1961, about what the world would look like is equality of result was governmentally enforced
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.