Newsflash: Bernie Sanders is upset that America is utterly dominated by a small handful of wealthy folks and that lots more stuff should be paid for by them. Hillary thinks the same thing, only ever-so-slightly less so.
Also, Maryann called in and left a great voicemail. ANYONE can leave one at 949.478.1867 – provided it’s a (1) good question (2) VERY complimentary or (3) entertaining.
Listen to the entire show here:
My HausGuest was columnist and commentator Debra Saunders. I’ve been reading her syndicated columns for over twenty years! I also got to know her (and her husband Wesley) from her frequent appearances on the Dennis Miller Radio show.
I once followed a segment with Debra and laughed out loud when Christian said, “OK, Hausam, you’re on after Saunders. You’ve got HUGE shoes to fill. You’d better ROCK IT!”
She very politely declined my request to spend 3 hours carefully walking through her columns from the last month, but we did talk about San Francisco’s sanctuary city
dipshitterynonsense from this op/ed she recently wrote:
Fun takeaway: she did agree to come back on the show in the future!!! #winning
Other show topics:
- Review of Tuesday’s “The People VS OJ Simpson.”
- Woman gives birth to twins – each fathered by a different man.
- Bernie AND Hillary both would beat Donald Trump in a general election.
- Bernie and Hillary CLASHED over who cares more, who will punish the rich more, and who will give away more money. Her answer to Jorge about the email scandal was especially delicious, as was Bernie’s mocking her big-money speeches on Wall Street.
- Obama will NOT be attending Nancy Reagan’s funeral – and I don’t think it’s a big deal at all.
- IJReview just published my op/ed about Trump’s Better Business Bureau issues:
- Rand Paul’s 6-song recommendations to the Hillary campaign are hilarious
Thank you for reading and listening!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: Bruce Klingner – Former CIA Deputy Director in Korea and currently the Heritage Foundation’s Senior Research Fellow for Northeast Asia.
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.