I started the show with a breakdown of the calm and substantive GOP debate from Thursday night. Then show sponsor Dave Coen from College Planning America discussed the complexities of college loans.
Here’s the entire show:
The HausGuest for the second half of the show was The Heritage Foundation‘s Senior Research Fellow Bruce Klingner. He’s an expert on North East Asia and was the Central Intelligence Agency’s Deputy Division Chief for Korea. We talked about North Korea, its nuclear program, the local and international threats it continues to make, and how China is/isn’t properly dealing with them.
Other show topics:
- The GOP debate and highlights
- Fact Check (via The Blaze)
- Ben Carson just endorsed Donald Trump
— CBSN (@CBSNLive) March 11, 2016
- Donald Trump wasn’t saying he approves of China’s stopping the “riot” or Putin’s moves, just that they’re “strong”
— CNN International (@cnni) March 11, 2016
- Ted Cruz brought down the house with his comments on sanctuary citites
- Obama: “I certainly have not contributed to” dividing the country, Republicans have
Thank you for reading and listening!
Monday’s HausGuest: show Executive Producer Christian Bladt
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.