The big news today, of course, is the primaries in Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Illinois, and Missouri.
Here are the current polling numbers:
- Florida: Trump 43%, Rubio 24%
- North Carolina: Trump 41%, Cruz 29%
- Ohio: Kasich 38%, Trump 34%
- Illinois: Trump 36%, Cruz 30% (this is one to closely watch)
- Missouri: Trump 36%, Cruz 29% (another one to watch)
Listen to the entire show here:
My great HausGuest today was Dr. Karen Siegemund, a friend here in SoCal and “reluctant” political activist. We discussed the psychology of the current Trump support and how it’s been so surprising to see some abandon their previously-stated conservative positions for the sake of winning. We also talked about the importance of principles and how a “victory at all costs” approach may do irreparable harm to both the country and the Republican party.
Just as I expected she would be, Karen was a GREAT guest.
Other show topics:
- Quick review of Monday night’s “Better Call Saul“
- Hilarious new satire site: “Trumpbart.com“
- Hugh Hewitt’s genius comparison of the GOP primary to “Snatch“
- Hillary wanted to know where Bernie was during her HillaryCare days – but he was RIGHT behind her:
- Hillary ALSO asserted that the U.S. “didn’t lose a single person” in Libya – apparently forgetting all about Benghazi
- Thomas Sowell warns that we are “Voting at a Crossroads“
- Ben Carson weirdly explains his endorsement of Donald Trump because it’s “only for four years”
- Anger moment: critics of Blackstone’s $6.5 billion hotel sale (including the Hotel Del Coronado) to a group of Chinese investors. Apparently, free-market capitalism is DEAD.
Thank you for reading and listening!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: Independent Journal Review’s Frank Camp
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.