- Trump won. A lot. But he didn’t win a majority anywhere.
- Kasich won. One. And he needs to drop out.
- Rubio lost big. And bailed.
- Hillary won. Everything.
Listen to the entire show here:
Today’s HausGuest was Frank Camp and my expectations were exceeded: he was a great guest to have on to discuss the results and impact of yesterday’s primaries.
His big concern about the primary process, given that as much of a Cruz supporter as he is, is that an open convention would result in a schism that would yield a Hillary President. As a result, he was very critical of Rubio and Kasich’s decision to remain in the race.
- Final results of the primaries
- Andrew Klavan: “I’m angry, so I’m voting for Donald Trump!”
- Donald Trump donated to CA attorney general and uber lefty Kamala Harris – the Queen of Sanctuary Cities
- Trump is going to pass on Monday’s Fox debate
- He also revealed whom is his go-to expert for foreign affairs: “I’m speaking with myself!”
- If there IS an open convention and Trump doesn’t get the nod, he expects there to be “riots and other bad things”
Thank you for listening and reading!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: SooperMexican
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.