Transparent disclosure: My previously-announced HausGuest SooperMexican was unavoidably detained and had to reschedule! #NextWeek
Listen to today’s show here:
Note for tomorrow’s show: It’s going to be a first-ever OPEN LINE FRIDAY! Call in at 949.478.0027.
Today’s show topics:
- Missouri results will take a month to verify – and there are still military and provisional votes being counted:
- Sanders and Cruz have a decision to make within the next week: Request a recount?
- New York Times op/ed asserts Trump’s win is a sure thing prior to the convention – based upon some (hopefully) faulty assumptions
- Ben Carson is fine with Trump’s assertion of his being a pedophile (“It worked!”) and plagiarizing him
Former conservativeScottie Nell Hughes told Wolf Blitzer that rioting “wasn’t such a bad thing” Mickey DonovanJohn Voight is totally on the Trump train
- Ted Cruz says Trump bailed Monday’s debate because he’s terrified
- Scans of King Tut’s tomb reveal more hidden rooms
- Scientists a step closer to being able to clone a T-Rex
Thank you for reading and listening!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: Attorney Dan Chambers on Obama’s SCOTUS nomination and OPEN LINE FRIDAY!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.