Obviously the show plan for today was upended by the (Radical Presbyterian? Fringe Amish? Angry Atheists?) terrorist attack in Brussels, Belgium – the center of the EU open-door multi-culti government.
Listen to the show here:
This morning’s guest was my anonymous conservative hermano, SooperMexican. Despite incredible demand to the contrary, we conducted the entire discussion in English. We first talked about the series of embarrassments that have occurred during Obama’s visit to Cuba.
Whatever the hell Cuban dictator Raul Castro was trying to do with Obama’s arm/hand:
— Independent Journal (@INJO) March 21, 2016
The optics of Obama in Revolution Square with Che Guevara in the background:
“Blacks…who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing” – Che Guevara pic.twitter.com/lMxFTkNdlk
— Cameron Gray (@Cameron_Gray) March 21, 2016
Right after the show, Soop tweeted this about the Admin’s response to the Brussels attack:
— el Sooper ن (@SooperMexican) March 22, 2016
We also talked about the Southern California girl who was ripped from her adoptive home due to Native American ancestry.
- ESPN Sportscenter tweeted and then deleted this:
- Obama said Cuba and the U.S. can learn much from each other about human rights. He also said he is interested in criticism and input from dictator Raul Castro
- Donald Trump had a LONG interview with the Washington Times and it was totally self-involved and bizarre.
- Super Tuesday III delegate process summary and polling anticipation:
- John Oliver gave a GREAT takedown of the nonsense Trump is peddling about the Mexico wall:
Thank you for listening and reading!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.