Today’s show was a RACE through all the top stories of the day and was capped by a GREAT guest.
Listen to it here (and please share it!):
We talked about two articles that he wrote yesterday:
As of now, the FCC has NOT contacted me with a language warning about the segment… #CuttingEdgeRadio
He will DEFINITELY be a return guest!
Other show topics:
- Astrology can help you pick a Netflix series to watch
- Tuesday’s primary results:
- Twitter war erupts between Donald and Ted over their wives (but it wasn’t Cruz that ran the ad featuring a naked Melania):
- 2 reasons people are supporting Trump: racial and economic concerns
- Supreme Court: Stun guns ARE covered by the 2nd Amendment (decision) and religious liberty (being argued today)
- More facts about the Belgian terrorists are obtained – including links to the Paris attacks
- NBC analyst’s stunningly absurd explanation for the Brussels attack: (1) war in the Middle East (2) lack of Belgian assimilation
- Bill Clinton mentions the “awful legacy of the last 8 years” as a reason to vote for H-Rod
Thank you for reading and listening!
Thursday’s HausGuest: Aliso Viejo, CA mayor Mike Munzing!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.