This may have been one of the quickest hours of the show so far! Listen to it here:
Part of the reason it was such a good show was my rockstar guest Matthew Burke, of ThePolitiStick.
After a quick discussion of his just-completed trip to Las Vegas to race souped-up cars, we set our sights on politics:
After listening to our segments together, you’ll agree that Matthew will certainly be added to the show’s “Guests Who Must Be Invited Back” list!
- I saw “Batman Vs Superman” last night. It was entertaining – good, but not great. Hollywood In Toto‘s review of it is pretty spot on.
- Sex: Brit goes right back to prison after doing his girlfriend on a public bus immediately after release and Southwestern U cancels its production of “The Vagina Monologues” because it’s not sufficiently racially inclusive
- Talk Radio: Glenn Beck has lost it and Rush massively contributed to Trump’s rise
- The Federal government will now be fining schools for NOT following mandated school food nutrition standards program trumpeted by Mrs. Obama
- A former Trump campaign director just penned an op/ed STRONGLY denouncing his candidacy
- And he explained why he’s been such a jerk to women in the past: “I never though I’d run for President“
- Milo explains why political correctness is going to die such a well-deserved death:
Thank you for reading and listening!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: Radio host and attorney Eric Farris!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.