Tons and tons of stuff to talk about this morning – as it was a weekend FULL of political developments.
You can listen to the entire show here:
My guest today was commentator and writer Allen Ginzburg. I met Allen through Twitter and found him to be an extremely insightful evaluator of the national political scene. A big Rubio fan – and an ardent #NeverTrump supporter – Allen and I discussed the possible routes available for the candidates to deny Trump the sufficient delegates in order to force a brokered convention. He then explained the details that such a result would entail.
The key: a brokered convention is NOT just merely the higher-up establishment leaders handpicking whom THEY would prefer to be the candidate.
Allen was a GREAT guest and make sure to follow him on Twitter – @AG_Conservative.
- Do NOT waste your time with watching Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rog3n’s “The Night Before“; it’s AWFUL. I couldn’t last 15 minutes.
- RIP Nancy Reagan
- Ted Cruz had a SUPER weekend, by handily beating expectations and gaining on The Donald – this race is NOT going to be a blowout:
- A voicemail from friend-of-show Sam Whitfield began a brief conversation about the #NeverTrump movement.
- Take a look at Donald’s casino track record; this is CERTAINLY a business in which he did NOT have success:
— Daniel Ketchell (@ketch) March 6, 2016
- Bernie Sanders: “When you’re white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto. You don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”
Thank you for reading and listening.
Tomorrow’s guest: MRCtv’s Dan Joseph and we will be discussing this video he just dropped today:
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.