I started the show pretty down – the Trump juggernaut continues and shows only the faintest signs of weakness. But my HausGuest Matt Kibbe’s optimism was infectious. Listen to what he had to say and see if you agree:
I also isolated a brief (78 seconds) description that he made of the current political climate that I thought was hilarious AND brilliant:
Long one of my heroes, having Matt on was a huge honor and a privilege. We did address the whole sideburns/beard controversy – you’ll have to listen to the whole segment to hear his perfectly understandable explanation.
Please go check out his new organization, Free The People:
We believe in Personal Liberty, to be left free to pursue our own dreams as we see fit, as long as we don’t hurt other people or take their stuff. We believe in Robust Community, working together in voluntary cooperation, to help, to solve problems. We believe in showing up, breaking up the collusion of DC insiders, disrupting the status quo, and making the world a better, freer place.
And buy his book:
- “Game of Thrones” – Season 6 trailer just dropped:
- Primary results:
- Hillary is still vaulting ahead with delegates, despite loss in Michigan
- Bob Woodward tries to press Trump on exactly how he’ll get Mexico to pay for the wall. Trump can’t answer and reveals some major economic dip
shitteryin the process:
- Trump’s victory presser had some interesting and misleading props:
- The U.S. military just acknowledged that unmanned surveillance drones have been used stateside
Thank you for reading and listening!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: Columnist Debra Saunders
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.