Before getting to whatever else is happening, these were the two most trending topics in the country when the show started:
- Michael Bublè doesn’t know how to eat corn on the cob:
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen posted their first official selfie:
Here’s the show:
My guest today was commentator and writer Stephen L. Miller (NO, he’s not the Trump campaign guy nor is the 70s rock icon).
Our conversation was focused on 3 different topics:
- Properly understanding Donald Trump’s political persona in the context of his back-in-the-day involvement in pro wrestling:
- Old-Timey conservative media’s dying-breath support of the Trump phenomena (calling out Hannity, Ingraham, and Limbaugh).
- Miller just got a puppy:
As I fully expected, he was the PERFECT guest and we quickly and easily ran out of time.
- “Ask the Counselor” with Dan Chambers – we talked “The People Vs OJ Simpson” and the broader topic of jury nullification
- Marco Rubio is NOT endorsing Ted Cruz but seems to be carefully holding onto his delegates to actively deny Trump from gaining ground (#Good)
- #DemDebate – it was a raucous affair (surprising in that both oldsters were able to scream and yell without reaching for their oxygen tanks or having to take a nap)
- My summary of it:
Summary of the #DemDebate: How are you going to overcome the difficulties of breeding and ranching unicorns?
— Michael Hausam (@MPHaus) April 15, 2016
- A better summary by Gary Kasparov:
Symbolic of economic problems in US that Democrats are arguing about how much the government should force private businesses to pay workers.
— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) April 15, 2016
- My video clip of the most interesting (and mind-exploding) moments (although I could only make it through the first hour), which I played a portion of and then gave my thoughts:
Thank you so much for reading and listening!
I’ll be back bright and early on Monday morning!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.