It was an action, guest, and info-packed show today, ladies and gentlemen! I’d rate it an EXTREMELY STRONG A+ (thanks entirely to my two guests).
Listen to the show here:
David Shestokas is an attorney and Constitutional scholar. We are going to be doing a regular segment on the Constitution based upon his book:
Key takeaway: 1,500 of the originally distributed 4,500 copies of the Constitution in Pennsylvania were printed in German, to make sure that the ENTIRE population of the state understand exactly what was going on.
This is a new feature of the show that I am VERY excited about.
Jillian Kay Melchior is a political editor at Heat Street and a fellow at the Independent Women’s Forum and Steamboat Institute.
She was a GREAT guest and I’ve already started trying to get a commitment for her to agree to return! Also, make sure to bookmark her new home, the fantastic new site HeatSt.com.
- “Love It or List It” couple sue producers over a LONG list of complaints after their appearance on the HGTV show.
- A pastor in Austin, TX is getting sued by Whole Foods for creating an anti-gay hate crime HOAX over a cake he purchased. Note the difference in font in his tweet:
— Jordan D Brown (@PasJordanBrown) April 18, 2016
- Trump kicked ass in New York:
- Clinton kicked ass in New York:
- Courtesy of Jimmy Kimmel, some Angelenos revealed themselves to be total morons:
Thank you for listening and reading!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: Charles CW Cooke of National Review!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.