WAY too much to talk about today – plus a fantastic guest – and 60 minutes FLEW by!
Listen to the entire show here:
Matt and I discussed the motivations and opportunities – as well as significant challenges – of advocating for liberty and freedom in Pennsylvania’s state government. This is a man in the trenches of affecting positive change in government and our discussion was incredibly interesting.
Sort-of side note: Matt and I have been friends since junior high school – going back to 1981!
Here’s the isolated interview segment:
- U.S. economy grew during the first quarter at an annualized rate of 0.5%. Absolutely sclerotic.
- Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert was sentenced to 15 mo’s for “bank fraud,” but the whole situation is VERY complicated with TONS over which to object.
- Student Social Justice Warriors heads explode at U-Mass during a talk by Milo Yiannopoulos, Steven Crowder, and Christina Hoff Summers:
- Watch the entire talk here (and I strongly recommend it):
- Former IU coach Bobby Knight just endorsed Donald Trump
- So did John Boehner said he’d NEVER vote for Ted Cruz because he’s “Lucifer in the flesh” and that he’s “never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch” in his life. How many Trumpaloompas have “John Boehner is what’s wrong with the GOP” posts in their social media timeline?
- Ted Cruz just announced his choice for Vice President: Carly Fiorina
Thank you for listening and reading!
Friday’s HausGuest: Andrea Tantaros
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.