Of course, opening the show without mentioning MayDay and its importance for the workers of the world would have been impossible. Most symbolically, the celebrations and protests worldwide were best honored in Seattle:
Listen to the entirety of the show here:Monday HausGuest:
Keeping with the topic of MayDay and leftist violence, we first talked about this article that was just published this morning:
That led into a conversation about the Republican party, national and statewide elections and politics, and the relative unimportance of freedom and liberty to far too many voters. We made reference to this article David published:
We concluded by talking about the topic of his recent book, which can be summarized by saying “Democracy isn’t the most important thing”:
One of the things I love most about doing the show, is being able to have conversation like this one.
- I watched 3 GREAT Tony Scott movies her the weekend: Spy Game (Brad Pitt & Robert Redford), Enemy of the State (Gene Hackman and Will Smith), and Man on Fire (Denzel Washington and Christopher Walken).
- Great news: Malia Obama is going to Harvard. Yay!!!!
- A U.S. cruise ship is going to Cuba for the first time in 40 years
- Over 1/2 of Prince’s estate will be going to state and federal death taxes
- Americans do NOT like the GOP these days
- Ted Cruz said that Donald Trump is “Trying to perpetuate the biggest fraud in the history of electoral politics.”
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.