Special thanks to my mom, who last night provided me with some insider-info on Detroit that helped drive my VERY interesting and stimulating discussion with today’s HausGuest, former Congressman Thaddeus McCotter. Listen to today’s GREAT show here:
HausGuest – Thaddeus McCotter
I called him T-Mac a couple of times, because that’s what Dennis Miller used to call him, and I hope he was OK with that!
T-Max still lives in suburban Detroit, loves his state and city, and it was the primary topic of the segment. Detroit is SO interesting because of several different things – it was such a wealthy and powerful city at one time and it is now such an example of social and economic planning gone HORRIBLY awry.
We concluded with a quick discussion about nationalism/nativism and the candidacy of Donald Trump.
T-Mac will DEFINITELY be invited back on the show! Follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
- A South-Korean ice cream is supposed to cure hangovers…
- I’m watching TWO 1920s-era gangster shows – Boardwalk Empire and Peaky Blinders – and I’m LOVING THEM.
- Ben Shapiro NAILS the difference between socialism and capitalism:
- I didn’t play it because it’s too long, but Dave Rubin’s interview with Mark Pellegrino on the topic of classic liberalism and the American Capitalist Party is SUPERB:
- Andrew Klavan’s HILARIOUS news announcement about Hillary’s murderous rampages:
- Yet another TrumpFail:
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.