This was a GREAT way to start the broadcast week – with one of my heroes, John R. Lott, Jr. Listen to the entire show here:
HausGuest – John R. Lott, Jr.
Firstly, go buy John’s definitive book:
Then, go pre-order his next one:
John and I talked about the current D.C. gun control proposals (none of which would’ve had any effect on the Orlando shooting), concealed carry, the history of mass shootings (in America and worldwide), and more. It was an INTENSELY interesting conversation with someone who knows more about this subject than anyone else in the U.S..
Three significant points he made that NO ONE discusses:
- All but 4 mass shooting incidents in the U.S. since 1950 have been in gun-free zones
- 40 states allow concealed carried firearms in bars – the number of mass shootings in those locations? Zero.
- Mass shooting deaths/injuries in the EU during the last 8 years EXCEED that of the “super gun-crazy and violent” United States
Here’s the isolated interview segment:
- My favorite meme of the weekend:
Heartbreak:Singer/Rapper Iggy Azalea broke up with Laker Nick Young
- LeBron James brings an NBA title to Cleveland
- Dustin Johnson wins the U.S. Open despite some frabbajabba with the rules
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) June 19, 2016
- Ginny Thomas says Clarence is NOT considering retiring from the SCOTUS bench
- The Orlando medical examiner kept the shooter’s body and autopsy completely separated from his victims
- Dan Bongino has 3 pieces of advice for those who wish to defend themselves
- Absolutely hilarious: North Korea stole blueprints for the F-15 fighter jet (how-to-build a 40-year old plane for engineers that need “Righty Tighty Lefty Loosie” signs on the wall)
Thank you so much for reading and listening!
- Journalist and filmmaker Phelim McAleer – to discuss his Clinton Email Film project
- John W. Davidson of “The Federalist“
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.