HausGuest #1 – Phelim McAleer
Phelim and I discussed his most recent project:
Here’s a video description from Indiegogo’s site:
Here are excerpts from the ASTONISHING testimony of Cheryl Mills (in which over 5 hours she said “I don’t remember” or “I cannot recall” an average of ONCE EVERY 90 seconds):
Pertinent here is George Orwell’s definition of journalism:
“Something somebody somewhere doesn’t want published.”
You won’t have to strain yourself to imagine how much Hillary & Co. do NOT want any of this brought to the light of day. Right now, the campaign has received approximately 47% of its crowdfunding budget – and various perks are also available for those that participate in this AMAZING work.
HausGuest #2 – John D. Davidson
John (NOT this guy) and I spent the bulk of the 2nd half of the show discussing a variety of topics related to Islamism and the radical Muslim terror attack in Orlando.
The launching-off point was this controversial article he wrote right after the attack:
We also touched on what may have been the biggest story from Monday:
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is NOT square at the base:
- After MUCH pressure, the Administration DID finally release an unredacted transcript of the terrorist’s 911 call during the Orlando shooting.
- #TrumpSoPoor was trending on Twitter:
— Todd Feltman (@LeninsBarber) June 21, 2016
- Because the campaign’s May fundraising was ATROCIOUS ($3.1 million Vs Hillary’s $27 million) and it’s almost totally broke ($1.3 million in the bank Vs Hillary’s $42 million):
- But his personal businesses have been raking in the money during the campaign:
- And Twitter was loaded up for the story:
Recipients of payments from Trump campaign with “Trump” in name, through May 31. Doesn’t include Mar-a-Lago/planes. pic.twitter.com/JF6skaWYGF
— Derek Willis (@derekwillis) June 21, 2016
Trump campaign spent $737,059.96 at Trump owned businesses in May, which was more than twice what it spent on payroll $321,586.86
— Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) June 21, 2016
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.