For obvious reason, the House Select Committee on Benghazi dominated the show – listen to it here:
HausGuest – Aaron Bandler
Aaron and I started out referencing these two moronic Administration-defending Tweets from Jonathan Allen, right on the heels of the Benghazi report:
For example, no military would have made it to Benghazi in time, and safeguarding Tripoli was a smart call.
— Jonathan Allen (@jonallendc) June 28, 2016
Can anyone say “Praetorian Guard”?
We then discussed the implications of the report’s conclusions and information (the Admin did NOTHING and then tried to evade responsibility for that) on the Presidential election.
Totally running out of time, we only hit ONE of Aaron’s recent articles – this one on the absurd Supreme Court decision on circumstances under which someone can be denied the right to purchase a gun. Bottom line: the Court is actively creating a scenario that limits gun ownership, despite the intent of the ruled-upon law:
Aaron was a GREAT guest, will certainly be back, and you should be following him on Twitter (@BandlersBanter).
- Brandon Morse Tweeted these 4 SocialJusticeWarrior-type historical headlines and they’re HILARIOUS:
- Donald Trump‘s support is CRATERING
- The NYTimes headline REALLY plays down the Benghazi report:
- The FreeBeacon was less political:
- But because of the House Select committee we know about Hillary’s private email server and that she’s lying when she says it was convenience – it was to HIDE private correspondence.
- And we also know that communications folks within the Administration did NOT like what Susan Rice was saying (“It was the video!”) and knew it was nonsense.
Thank you for listening and reading!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.