A VERY full show today (with over 5 minutes of bonus time!):
Constitutional Sound Bite – David Shestokas
Today’s segment included the restrictions that the Constitution places on:
- Congress – it cannot just pass a law if Americans want it – in order to protest against a tyranny of the majority usurping individual rights.
- The states – there are a series of things they cannot do or for which they must obtain Congressional approval.
Listen to the entire segment here:
HausGuest – Kurt Schlichter
You can also get an advanced copy of Chapter 1 by sending Kurt a Twitter direct message request. The premise is simple: America, which is sort of splitting right now due to cultural and political divides, literally splits in to two separate countries.
We also talked about Hollywood and Kurt’s favorite “actress“:
- John Tamny of RealClearMarkets explains why income inequality is a GOOD thing:
- Greta Van Susteren is OUT at Fox:
- And Brit Hume is IN (at least through the election):
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.