Shameless plug: Independent Journal Review just published this column on how I’m planning (right now, at least) to address voting/not voting for Donald Trump:
Here’s today’s show:
HausGuest – Jon Gabriel
Jon is one of my FAVORITE guests and this was his SECOND return visit.
We spoke about 2 different articles he’s recently published on Ricochet (where he is Editor-in-Chief):
- Shocker of all shockers: Obamacare premiums up in 45 of 50 states over the last year
- Two plane crashes – a Thunderbird (where the pilot survived) and a Blue Angel (where the pilot sacrificed his own life to save lives on the ground)
If you like the cut of Jon’s jib, here are the last two shows that he was on:
- New Federal cigar laws and regulations and the smoking age in CA is now 21 (but, fortunately, minors can still get abortions – and money for them – without parental notification).
- Liz Warren is going to endorse H-Rod
- Another Clinton corruption scandal – Laureate International Universities – she definitely assisted them in various ways as SecState while her hubby received over $15 million in pay from them
- Katrina Pierson knows better whom Ronald Reagan would’ve voted for than his son Michael
- Hugh Hewitt wants the GOP to replace Donald Trump at the convention – and Trump’s campaign want him, in response, to be disinvited from it
Thank you for reading and listening!
Friday’s HausGuests: Victor Davis Hanson and Dan Chambers (Ask the Counselor)
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.