TONS of stuff to cover prior to the holiday weekend – and so there’s a bonus 5 minutes in this slightly-longer-than-usual show:
HausGuest – Dan Perkins
As an author, commentator, and radio host, Dan brought a BOATLOAD of insight and opinion to today’s show. And it was a GREAT segment.
We primarily discussed H-Rod’s hubby’s meeting with AG Loretta Lynch and the Administration’s narrative-management of the Orlando shooting and the bombing at Istanbul’s airport. Included in this was the recent news that the State Department has requested to delay release of Clinton emails for 27 months.
We concluded the segment talking about a huge issue: the suicide rate of veterans and what Dan’s Songs and Stories for Soldiers charity is going about it.
- We FINALLY found out what destroyed Iggy Azalea and Nick Young‘s fairytale engagement: home security footage of him catting around. #sigh
- Loretta Lynch is going to step back from the Hillary Rodham private email server case after her meeting with Bill blew up
- The U.S. military will now allow transgendered troops and may also end up paying for surgeries.
- National Review‘s David French nails it: “It’s pure social engineering.”
- Sweden comes up with an aggressive and creative way to stop refugee sex attacks: wristbands that say “Don’t Touch Me!”
- U.S. Navy fail:
Thank you for reading and listening – have a great holiday weekend!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.