2 GREAT guests and a terrific show today:
Last night, of course, the President talked himself for 27 hours and made a quick mention of his choice for the 2016 election. This Tweet KILLED:
Clinton: No you! pic.twitter.com/jsSAgNXl0D
— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) July 28, 2016
- Christian Toto – During our regular fortnightly Hollywood in Toto segment, Christian and I discussed the new Bourne (too much of a retreat) and Star Trek (fun but too much CGI) movies, “Lights Out (good and scary),” “Stranger Things” (fantastic) on Netflix, and just released on BluRay “Sing Street” (box office dud but a REALLY good movie).Christian also just published this excellent article, as well: Here’s the isolated Hollywood in Toto segment:
- James B. Sherk – In James’ 1st return HausGuest segment, the topic of the day was the minimum wage. It was inspired by this recent article of his that Heritage published:I’m using this info in an article I’m writing for IJR and the conversation it generated was SO GOOD. #EconNerds
- Brad Thor for President?
Only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for Conservatives to do nothing. If I do something, would you support me pic.twitter.com/QWkc6i1P1R
— Brad Thor (@BradThor) July 28, 2016
- Jonah Goldberg on the media crying “Wolf!” too many times is helping Trump
- Hillary’s “History Making!” Tweet was a FRAUD. LOL
We made history. pic.twitter.com/TBvItE7oSa
— Hillary for America (@HFA) July 26, 2016
— Nida Allam (@YoNithaa) July 27, 2016
- While Obama was speaking, DNC protestors were getting arrested for breaching fences.
- And Wikileaks released a bunch of DNC voicemails
Thank you for listening and reading!
Friday’s HausGuest: Actor and political activist Mark Pellegrino
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.