I was somewhat despondent to start the show (FBI/DoJ dipshittery, election, and news of 2 shootings) but a FANTASTIC segment with HausGuest James O’Keefe totally turned the ship around. Listen to the entire show here:
HausGuest – James O’Keefe
This was one of the best HausGuest segments of the year. O’Keefe is a total pro and the conversation was incredibly interesting and informative. Also, the work he’s doing – and the results rippling out in the wake – is SO important.
James and I talked about what initially prompted him to start doing investigative video journalism and how it still motivates him TODAY. It has certainly not been easy and he has definitely experienced significant consequences as a result. Yet he persists.
We then talked about a handful of teachers’ unions videos and stories that have been released. You can read about them and watch them here:
Here’s the isolated HausGuest interview:
- Big surprise – the DoJ is going to pass on prosecuting H-Rod:
- Republicans want more info from the FBI:
- Kurt Schlichter explains why we all need to vote for Trump (he’s more likely to be stopped than Hillary):
- Kevin Williamson points out that whether we get gonorrhea or syphilis, things will likely not change much at all – and that’s a good thing:
- Walter Williams shows why trade tariffs are an AWFUL thing:
- Two news-worthy shootings with dreadful videos: one in Baton Rouge and the other in St. Paul
Thank you for listening and reading!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.