Due to some technical difficulties, our previously-announced guest was postponed. Here’s the slightly-shorter-than-usual show:
- Pat Smith said that gold-star families should be off-limits to criticism and then said that she had no issue with Trump’s comments because “it’s what he feels.” She also pushed back against Hillary Clinton:My take: appearing on a political stage opens you up to all manner of investigation and criticism.
- Warren Buffett challenges Trump: Let’s show each other our tax returns
- Seattle study shows not-at-all surprising results: minimum wage increase didn’t increase wages:
- The air quality for the Rio Olympics is dreadful:
- Reuters called it a U.S. “bombing campaign” in Syria – but it was one tank and two trucks.
- “Public Service” is NOT a sacrifice:
Thank you for listening and reading!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.