What a way to end the broadcast week:
- Meet the Counselor – Dan Chambers: Dan and I discussed the almost-unheard-of and history-making commutations of 214 federally convicted prisoners. The most since 1900. Obama has commuted a total of 562, more than the last 9 Presidents combined.
- Steven Bucci – It was a PRIVILEGE to have a HausGuest with this distinguished CV:Steven and I primarily discussed this (CRAZY NUTS) story: His perspective: (1) he doesn’t believe the administration AT ALL (2) of COURSE the money will be used for illicit purposes (3) our allies in the area are RIGHT to be concerned. We also discussed, briefly at the end of the segment, the security and anti-terrorism issues confronting the Rio Olympics:
- Bibi Netanyahu’s GREAT response to the Palestinian who tried to get the Israeli army to shoot his kid:
- Irony alert – Chuck Schumer (D-NY) doesn’t think Olympic athletes should be taxed – because of their hard work and success:
- Liz Mair told Anderson Cooper that she thinks Donald Trump is a “loudmouth d**k“:
- The Gadsden Flag – “Don’t Tread on Me” – might be RACIST!!!!
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.