Today’s was the FIRST show after the Olympics in Rio have begun and I was thrilled to announce that Team USA is kicking ass, winning more gold medals than ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
This was my favorite Olympic-themed tweet from the weekend:
Here’s the entire show:
HausGuest – Frank D. Camp
Frank and I spent the bulk of the time (surprise!) talking about Donald Trump.
A committed #NeverTrump activist, he just published an article on his own website that suggests that the Great Orange One isn’t really in it to win it:
He makes a VERY persuasive point.
We also talked about this facepalm-worthy story out of the Veterans Administration:
In the midst of SERIOUS financial and healthcare-providing problems at the VA, they spent a TON of money on artwork. ARTWORK!
- Full medal count for the Olympics.
- The #RioProblems hashtags on Twitter was pretty funny.
- Anti-semitism is an ongoing thing in Rio: Saudi wrestler refuses match and the Lebanese team refuse to share a bus. Damn Israelis…
- Hall of Fame Game in Canton cancelled – because the football field was considered to be too dangerous.
- Obama’s are on Martha’s Vineyard for 2 weeks and Sasha has been working at a seafood joint.
- Lastly, I gave some tips, based upon my latest IJR column, on how to alienate friends and create enemies on social media:
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.