Always TONS of stuff to talk about after the weekend. And I did NOT get to these 2 stories:
Here’s today’s show:Topics
- HausGuest – Craig DeLuz – Craig is a representative from the Firearms Policy Coalition and our conversation focused on the 2nd Amendment and how legislative actions limiting the exercising of this right also infringe on other rights as well.
- Some colleges are disallowing student athletes from owning guns AT ALL:
- CA’s Alameda County (Oakland, Berkeley, etc.) tried to make it impossible to open a new gun store but the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals surprisingly pushed back:
- Two movies I saw this weekend: The Firm (23 years old and holds up VERY well) and Remember (a film from earlier this year about two elderly holocaust survivors trying to avenge their families’ deaths at Auschwitz):
- John Hinckley, the crazy who shot Ronald Reagan, was just released:
- Hillary was “overheated“?
- Turns out, she has pneumonia:
- But what happens if she has to drop out?
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.