As per Monday usual, there was a TON to talk about today and that made it a GREAT week-beginning show. Listen to it here:
HausGuest – Fred Lucas of The Heritage Foundation
Although Fred covers the White House for The Daily Signal, we talked state politics:
- First up, some voting-rights nonsense from the Golden State:
- Impact on Connecticut after they implemented an income tax:
- And how the state is limiting free speech:
Fred also wrote a book that was published earlier this year:
Here’s a brief summary:
Tainted by Suspicion provides a White House correspondent’s perspective of contested elections, taking a more reportorial than historical viewpoint, including interviews with leading experts and politicos about the lasting consequences of controversial electoral history.
We barely mentioned it, but it looks VERY interesting.
- The Emmy Awards were last night and I discussed my favorites among the winners. (Rami Malek won for Mr. Robot – I wrote about this show at Townhall last week).
- The Jeb Bush / Jimmy Kimmel spoof was pretty funny:
WATCH: “JEB EXCLAMATION POINT!”
— Good Morning America (@GMA) September 19, 2016
- Twitter shows Barack Obama as their top recommended follow under “Arts & Culture”:
- Hillary wants to be the one who has the power to “shape our children”:
- Priebus Hints at Punishing GOPers Who Didn’t Endorse Trump and ‘Want to Run Again’
Thank you for listening and reading!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.