My previously-announced HausGuest Dr. Al-Rubaie was kept from coming on due to connection issues – IN BAGHDAD, IRAQ. Even with that, it was a fantastic show:
- Ask the Counselor with Dan Chambers – Dan and I discussed the challenges/opportunities presented by ethics and morals while being a criminal defense attorney. As an example, he used his most recent case: a drive-by gang shooting in Santa Ana
- New jobs report for August was AWFUL:
- The Irish government is joining Apple’s appeal of the EU’s Irish tax bill:
- Trump campaign hires former head of Citizens United in a genius troll move:
- Krauthammer: Trump’s bombast masked the fact that he’s softening on immigration
- Gretchen Carlson has audio tapes proving Roger Ailes’ hitting on her:
Thank you for listening and reading!
As Monday is Labor Day and we will be OFF, I’ll be rebroadcasting the most listened to HausGuest segments from August: Stephen @RedSteeze Miller and Kevin Williamson
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.