A GREAT show today, including a compelling voice mail from friend-of-show Sam Whitfield. Listen to the entire show here:
HausGuest – Sean Davis
I’ve wanted to get Sean on the show for a LONG time (being a fan of his AND The Federalist) and we had a fantastic segment!
We began the segment talking about how the formation of The Federalist came about and what they’re trying to do – and how they’re VERY different from other politically-oriented sites. For example, they’re NOT just politically oriented for the wonkish politics-obsessed types.
We also talked about two of his recent articles:
No question: he will be getting a return invite. And soon.
- RIP Shimon Peres.
- Big debate viewship #s.
- Post debate polls show Clinton the winner, but there is CERTAINLY reason for caution about them.
- The Alicia Machada/Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton storyline is awful for several reasons.
- Post-debate, the Real Housewives of Orange County episode was startlingly pro-life:
- Here’s me and Jimmy Edmonds a year ago outside Ralph’s in Newport (LOL):
- The narrative developing about the El Cajon shooting is already total nonsense.
We will be back tomorrow! Thank you for reading and listening.
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.