- It’s more than 2,000 pages, spends over $1 trillion, and Congress was given 2 1/2 days to read it
- The White House: “We feel good about the outcome. We succeeded”
- Another comment: “We walked into these negotiations focused on making sure that Republicans would not succeed in advancing their ideological agenda. There were a variety of attempts… and we did succeed in fighting off those efforts.”
- Rush Limbaugh: “The country was just sold down the river again by your very Republican Party”
- Jeff Sessions (R-AL):”This legislation represents a further disenfranchisement of the American voter”
- Mark Levin: “Again they betrayed you, and they betrayed your children and grandchildren”
Ryan said he was just following the process he was forced into by outgoing Speaker Boehner and that it will be different next year? Oh yeah? Why would we believe that, Paul?