- How could millions of Americans in 2008 vote for a man who for 20 years followed a pastor who preached hatred for America?
- How can so many otherwise rational people have become enamored of Donald Trump, projecting onto him virtues and principles that he clearly does not have, and ignoring gross defects that are all too blatant?
- His mocking of a handicapped man would’ve eliminated him as a candidate in previous times
- Business success does not mean that someone understands economic issues facing a nation
- Trump is a deal-maker, but so what? Doesn’t the Congressional GOP make deals right now, despite what they promised while running for office?
- The Great Depression was caused by a deal – the Smoot-Hawley Tariffs
- Neville Chamberlain made a deal with Adolph Hilter
- Barack Obama just made a deal with Iran
- Trump loves eminent domain – because it’s it creates good deals for his real estate business
Given the context of the emotional fervor for Trump, apparently even if he were to shoot someone on the street, will these facts matter to enough people? ORISDONALDTRUMPTHEONLYONEWHOCANSAVEUS?
Thank you for reading and please share!