Donald Trump was Chairman of Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts Inc. from 1995 to 2005.
Here are some facts:
- The company lost money every single year that he ran it
- In 9 years it lost $647 million
- The Dow Jones index of gambling stocks gained 160% during that period
- Investors in Trump’s stock lost 89% of their money, over $100 million
- Trump was paid $32 million during those 9 years
If you’d invested in the IPO and not sold, you’d have lost big:
Investing in any OTHER casino stock would have been a wise move:
If you’re a Trump supporter, please don’t list his business successes as a reason.
Thank you for reading and please share!