- In an interview with NPR, President Obama blames the media for hyping fear over the Islamic State
- Americans’ fears about being a victim of terrorism is at a 12-year high:
- Concerns about an imminent attack are also at a 12-year high:
- Terrorism is now the number one concern:
- And confidence in the government’s ability to protect the country is at an all-time low:
No Mr. President, our concerns are NOT due to watching the news and being manipulated by hype, they are due to the fact that your leadership is absent and we have no confidence in you.