This has been ALL OVER social media the last few days and I LOVE it:
As you can clearly see, the skills required to complete the work lessen each year. And then in 2016 math becomes about political correctness and a hyper-progressive sense of morality:
- 1956 – Concepts, division and subtraction.
- 1976 – Concepts and subtraction.
- 1986 – Concepts (no mathematics).
- 1996 – The ability to differentiate between numbers.
- 2016 – “Correct” moral judgements.
- 2056 – Western culture has been destroyed and taken over.
Funny, to be sure. And sad (but, at least through 2016, VERY true).
Thank you for reading and please share!